Research Manager - Ipsos Healthcare
Mar - Nov 2012 Sao Paulo
- Coordination of qual/quant market research studies for healthcare clients (pharmaceutical, clinical laboratories and consulting companies).
- Helped from designing the research briefing until delivering the results with recommendation and supporting the marketing strategic decisions.
- Led an extensive market sizing and behavioral segmentation study of the Brazilian clinical laboratory market.
- Main clients attended: Takeda/Nycomed, Boehringher and Fleury Laboratories.
Global Client Services Manager - Resulta CNP
Mar 2011 - Mar 2012 Sao Paulo
- Coordination of the company’s international businesses, including management of multi-country offline and online qual/quant studies.
- Expanded the number of active clients from 2 to 18 in the first 10 months;
- Managed and expanded the supplier´s network (market research companies) in Latam countries;
- Some clients: Novartis, Bayer, Roche, Optimer Pharmaceuticals.
Project Leader - Insitum
July 2008 - Mar 2011 Sao Paulo
- Coordinated more than 20 projects for different industry segments (healthcare, technology, tourism, food and beverage).
- Responsible for planning, logistics, recruiting, fieldwork material development, approaches, data analysis, insights generation and final report with conclusions and recommendations.
- Led interdisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Led healthcare projects Brazil, México and Argentina and was responsible for organization of Advisory Board regarding cholesterol with 12 KOLs (Brazil Nov. 2009).
- Some clients: Astra Zeneca, MSD, Novartis, GSK.
Dentist - Grupo Dental Bosques (Ricardo Mitrani DDS) and other private dental offices
2001 - 2008 Mexico City
- Integrated dental attention with focus in Aesthetic, Prosthetic and Implant dentistry in own-practice and supporting Dr Mitrani's practice.
- Support on coordination of massive implant and aesthetic dentistry short-duration dental courses in some of the main cities of Mexico.
- Mexico City: resident for ten years (1998 / 2008).
- Japan/Osaka: support in innovation workshop for a Japanese electronics company (August 2009).
- Argentina/Buenos Aires: coordinated healthcare project with physicians from different specialties. (March 2009).
- Marketing Management (Post-Graduation) - Insper/Ibmec São Paulo – Oct 2009 - Jun 2011.
- Dentistry (Bachelor) - Universidad Tecnológica de México – 1998 to 2003.
- Business Administration (Certificate) - Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey Mexico City – Oct 2007 - Feb 2008 (not finished).
- Entrepreneur New Business (Seminar) - Universidad Ibero Americana Mexico City (July 2006).
DENTAL SPECIALIZED COURSES:
- Radiographic Cephalometry (Graduation Extension) - University of São Paulo - Mar - Jun 2008.
- Zygomatic Fixation (Accreditation) - Nobel Biocare - Campinas-SP - Sept 2006.
- Contemporary Concepts in Prosthetic Dentistry (Course) - imparted by Dr. Keith Phillips Mexico City Mar 2005.
PUBLICATION, RESEARCH AND SOCIAL CAUSE:
- Research project titled “Clinical diagnosis of malocclusions on primary dentition” as dissertation to complete dental school – 2004.
- Co-author on Mitrani BR, Asz SA, Zan JL, “Myths and Realities in dental treatment of pregnant women”. GINECO Magazine (Publication from the Center of Specialized Care for Women), # 83, vol 13 may- jun 2006.
One-year of social work as a dentist for low income families in Mexico City (2003-2004).
HOBBIES AND ADDICTIONS:
- Travelling, climbing, photography, design and chocolate.